The NASA Management Office (NMO), the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), the City of Pasadena and the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce are pleased to host the Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) Industry Day.
The Industry Day will provide attendees with information on doing business with the City of Pasadena, NASA Centers, large businesses and government agencies. Although this event will highlight programs and services for the WOSB community, all businesses are welcome to attend.
There is no cost to attend or exhibit at this event.
The WOSB Industry Day will feature:
- Matchmaking sessions with NASA, JPL and the City of Pasadena
- Panel discussion on successful WOSBs hosted by the Goldman Sachs Foundation
- Panel discussion on upcoming opportunities at the various NASA Centers, JPL, City of Pasadena and large businesses
- Networking with NASA, JPL, City of Pasadena and Large Businesses
Participants will also have an opportunity to host a table to discuss their products and services with other attendees. Exhibit tables are limited and first priority will be given to WOSBs.
Large Business Exhibitors include:
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Inc.
- Burns & Mc Donnell
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
- GP Strategies Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
- Lockheed Martin SSC
- ManTech International Corporation
- Rudolph and Sletten
- Toshiba America Medical System