Edison Electric Institute’s (EEI’s) Annual Business Diversity Conference is the premier conference that focuses on business diversity and inclusion issues for the investor-owned electric utility industry. It is the only conference developed specifically by utilities with a focus on the key areas EEI member companies view as strategically important.
This 3 day conference addresses the critical issues that are important to supplier diversity management professionals. All sessions are strategically focused and held in a setting, which allows attendees the opportunity to engage with speakers and subject matter experts. While the utilities welcome all suppliers, we are particularly interested in diverse suppliers that can provide the following areas of service:
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
- System integration
- Smart meters (Hardware)
- Smart meter installation
- Solar installations
- Solar maintenance services
- Wind Technology
- Engineering / Design Services (All Technologies)
- Regulatory / Permitting Services (City, State, Federal)
- Project Development Logistics / Transportation (All Sites, All Technologies)
- Micro Grid / Distributed Energy Marketing & Contracting (Liaison between Utilities and Major Industrial Customers)
Sponsors and participating companies include: aps, Entergy, CenterPoint Energy, Duke Energy, Ameren, PG&E, the Electric Company and Wisconsin Energy Corporation.