ChallengeHER works specifically with the Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) federal contracting program as a tool to help to assist women business owners leverage federal awards, learn the federal procurement process, and to connect them with the right people. With this knowledge, women-owned businesses are much better positioned to grow their businesses and increase revenue.
WOSB federal contractors can have a unique opportunity to:
- Learn about the WOSB Set Aside and how to market their business under this program
- Participate in a conversation with a panel of Federal buyers
- Learn about research and marketing to the Federal Government
- Teaming/Joint Ventures and Mentor-Protege
- Participate in Match Making with Resource Partners, Agencies and Prime buyers