The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) will co-host a technical assistance event for minority- and women-owned businesses interested in federal contracting opportunities. The theme for this event is “Collaborating for Success.”
Eight federal agencies will participate, including:
- The OCC
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Department of the Treasury
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal Housing Finance Agency
- National Credit Union Administration; and
- the Securities and Exchange Commission, in conjunction with the Northern Virginia Procurement Technical Assistance Center.
Participating agencies will offer free informational, educational, and networking sessions to help businesses build and grow federal contracting opportunities. Educational sessions include debunking myths about government contracting, tips for federal proposal writing, and using competitive intelligence; as well as panel discussions about how to collaborate with prime businesses, and how to do business with the above listed Office of Minority and Women Inclusion agencies.