The Annual Women’s Leadership Conference is a signature program of the nonprofit 501(c)(3) MGM Resorts Foundation, presenting sponsor of the Conference. This conference is the nation’s new forum to promote women’s personal and professional development and advancement. The purpose is to inspire women to seek their highest level of personal and professional growth by presenting participants with role models, varying perspectives and strategies for development.
The programming content features multi-faceted subject matter:
- insights and examples that inspire personal growth and empowerment offered by accomplished women leaders in many walks of life and renowned motivational speakers;
- skills, practices and strategies for leadership development and career advancement taught by experts, facilitators and career coaches;
- techniques for personal development (such as health maintenance, financial management, work-life balance, etc.);
- community engagement; and
- networking among conference participants who share a passion to lead in business, family and their communities.
The Conference format includes keynote speeches and panel discussions at large-group sessions, small-group workshops and networking opportunities