A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
Women's Business Enterprises:
- Premier CEO Susan DeVore presented WBENC-Certified Private Eyes, Inc. with the Supplier Legacy Award on June 19, 2018 at Premier Breakthroughs Conference, Nashville, TN.
- Founder and CEO of WBENC-Certified Innovator’s Box, Monica Kang, shares why diversity onstage really matters; and what we can do about it.
- WBENC-Certified Byrd Cookie Company creates new snack for United passengers.
- President & CEO of WBENC-Certified JDC Events, Jennifer Collins, CMP releases Guidebook to Designing Powerful and Engaging Experiences.
- MBE Magazine’s Fifth Annual “WBEs Who Rock!” Contest Awards 2018 Winners.
- WBENC-Certified Slick Lizard Designs gives her elevator pitch on MSNBC HSN.
- FedEx spent $800 million sourcing from women-owned businesses in 2017.
- EY says Woman Led Companies are Outpacing the Market.
- Walmart.com turns spotlight on supplier diversity.
- Accenture North America Targets Total Gender Equality by 2025.
- Procter & Gamble Launches Global Program to Boost Female Entrepreneurs.
- JPMorgan Chase awards $400K grant to WBENC Regional Partner Organization, Great Lakes Women’s Business Council.
- Google Hosted WBEs for Google Digital Excellence Program.
- Missed the WBENC National Conference & Business Fair or just want to relive it? Read the daily recaps on our blog.
- Want to receive weekly inspiration on supporting women entrepreneurs? Sign up for our Women Owned Wednesday email series, featuring interesting Women Owned businesses, inspiring female entrepreneurs, and innovative ways you can support Women Owned businesses every day.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or share your thoughts in the comments!