A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
Women's Business Enterprises:
- WBENC-Certified NU-SET was recently spotlighted by WBENC Corporate Member, Home Depot in their Supplier Spotlight: Keeping Your Home and Valuables Safe with NU-SET
- WBENC-Certified Levy Marketing + Awards helped WBENC recognize America’s Top Corporations for WBEs by designing and manufacturing this year’s Top Corp awards, which were presented at Summit & Salute last month.
- WBENC-Certified Broadleaf’s President & CEO, Lynn Marie Fynn, named to Staffing 100 List of Influential Leaders.
- Women in Oil & Gas: WBENC Corporate Member BP America’s Aleida Rios advocates for diversity and inclusion.
- WBENC Corporate Member Walmart says sourcing from women-owned suppliers drives business.
- WBENC and WIPP join forces to further support women entrepreneurs and a new WIPP president has been announced.
- One of WBENC’s Regional Partner Organization leaders, Dr. Pamela Williamson, President & CEO of WBEC-West, was inducted into Nevada Women’s Hall of Fame with the Minority Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Although Women’s History Month has ended, keep supporting Women Owned businesses year-round! Join the movement and follow @BuyWomenOwned to learn why, where and how to #BuyWomenOwned
- WPEO annual awards acknowledge significant achievements by accomplished women business owners, innovative corporations, and influential advocates.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or share your thoughts in the comments!