We’ve had a productive and energizing start to Summit & Salute, and yet we’re just getting started! As we look forward to Wednesday, here are a few things to keep on your radar, a recap of today’s highlights, and what to look forward to on Wednesday.
3 Things to Know
- Remember to wear your badge. Just a reminder that you’ll need to wear your badge to enter all functions, including the Welcome to Dallas! Reception in the Anatole Sculpture Garden this evening.
- Fuel up and stay hydrated. In the Grand Atrium, you’ll find several restaurants including a convenient post for grab-and-go snacks, coffee and beverages.
- Check-in on the mobile app. You can see who else is here and even connect directly with other attendees right in our mobile app. Remember to download the app and check in!
Some Highlights from Tuesday
We kicked off the morning with some great discussion at the NextGen Meeting. Keynote Caytie Langford talked about how to define your version of success and propel yourself into action, followed by engaging table topic discussions, and finally breakout sessions for WBEs and Supplier Diversity professionals. See the highlights on Twitter at #NextGenWBE
BIG Business is Happening!
The room was packed for WBE 2 WBE Connection, an opportunity for all WBEs to connect with other WBEs to identify business opportunities. The momentum continued at the Women's Enterprise Forum meeting, which featured updates from WBENC and Forum leadership, a presentation and workshop from Chala Dincoy on creating pitches that leave a lasting impression, and a keynote from Tonya Dalton, president and CEO of inkWELL Press. See highlights on Twitter at #SummitSalute
What to Look Forward to on Wednesday
- Registration: Registration is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Come see us to pick up your badge if you haven’t already!
- Meet & Greet: All WBEs are welcome to participate in Meet & Greet, which kicks off at 9 a.m. in the Chantilly Ballroom. Meet & Greet provides WBEs the opportunity to connect with a participating National Corporate/Government Member of their choice in an open but formal environment.
- Don't Miss Lunch! We’re excited to see everyone at the first general session, the Wednesday Luncheon, at 12:15 in the Trinity Ballroom. We’ll be hosting a panel discussion with the WBE Stars – read more about them in the Summit & Salute program book which you received at check-in.
- Industry Panels: The first industry track sessions will kick off at 2:45 p.m. We have six concurrent tracks to choose from – read the session descriptions here to help plan your day.
- Welcome Reception: Finally, celebrate a productive day with a cocktail and some Texas-sized fun in the Anatole Sculpture garden at our Welcome to Dallas! Reception.