We hope everyone had an amazing day at Summit & Salute! The energy is palpable, and we get the feeling some BIG business is already happening. As we look forward to Thursday, here are a few things to keep on your radar, a recap of Wednesday's highlights, and what not to miss on our final day together for Summit & Salute.
3 Things to Know
- Bling Boxes, Provided by J.C. Penney: In case you missed us tonight at the Welcome Reception, don't miss the opportunity to purchase a $50 Bling Box, which also gives you the chance to win a $2000 grand prize. More info here.
- Live Auction: We have some incredible packages available in our live auction, which will take place at Salute! Dinner. Don't forget to bring your method of payment with you. Check out what you can bid on here.
- We are getting social! There are some amazing moments and insights being shared on social media using our event hashtag #SummitSalute. Join the conversation!
Some Highlights from Wednesday
Meet & Greet
Industry Track Sessions
Welcome to Dallas! Reception
What to Look Forward to on Thursday
- 1:1 Matchmaker Meetings start at 8 a.m. Remember to arrive 30 minutes before your appointment and bring your printed schedule with you!
- We have a full day of fascinating Industry Track Sessions! The first set starts at 10:45 a.m. and the second set will start after lunch at 3:15 p.m.. Check out the full descriptions in the mobile app and plan your day.
- We hope you are as excited as we are for our Thursday Luncheon and Keynote Speaker, where we’ll hear from Vernice “FlyGirl” Armour, America’s first African American female combat pilot.
- Dress your best and join us as we celebrate our network at the General Reception, Salute! Dinner and Detroit Bound After Party. Don’t forget your dancing shoes!