A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
Women's Business Enterprises:
- Self Magazine gave many of our WBEs a shout out in their article for International Women’s Day – An Easy Way to Support Women Every Week? Buy These 23 Woman-Owned Food Products
- WBE Jessica Mazzeo of Griesing Law explains why law firms shouldn’t just be talking about diversity and inclusion.
- WBE Rose International’s Founder Sue Bhatia writes about empowering female entrepreneurs of the future.
- We asked our 2018 WBE Stars what advice they have for a new entrepreneur. Read their #WBEWisdom.
- Ampcus, Inc. is one of our Summit & Salute Presenting Sponsors. Get to know Ann Ramakumaran, CEO of Ampcus.
- ASAP Solutions Group, LLC is one of our Summit & Salute Presenting Sponsors. Get to know Nancy Williams, CEO of ASAP Solutions Group.
- WBE Denison Consulting Group expands their operations in Pennsylvania.
- Office Depot has recently begun an exciting transformation with the launch of their BizBox stores to provide comprehensive business services for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
- Accenture is one of our Summit & Salute Presenting Sponsors. Get to know Nedra Dickson, Global Supplier Inclusion and Sustainability Lead at Accenture.
- WBENC has announced the 2017 Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises. See the list and help us celebrate these amazing corporations at Summit & Salute in Dallas, TX next week!
- March is Women’s History Month! At WBENC we are honoring this month by encouraging you to support Women Owned businesses through the purchase of their products and services. Read about our campaign.
- WBENC’s consumer arm – Women Owned – got a new look and refreshed their website in conjunction with International Women’s Day. Check it out.
- The Women President’s Organization (WPO) has extended their deadline to apply for their 2018 50 Fastest Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies ranking. Apply by March 15!
- Join NWBC’s Public Meeting, Accelerating Access to Capital: Crowdfunding as a Solution to Fund HER Business, on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 2 p.m. ET. This webinar will offer an update on NWBC's research and engagement activities that took place during the second quarter of Fiscal Year 2018, feature a keynote from the U.S. Small Business Administration, and an overview on the Council’s three recent research reports under its access to capital pillar. Register here.
- Join us for a Twitter chat on March 28 at 3:30 p.m. ET on Women Business Owners’ Access to Capital hosted by National Women’s Business Council (NWBC). We’ll be sharing tips and insights to help women learn more about capital and entrepreneurial opportunities. Follow along with the hashtag #NWBCchat.
- WBENC got a new look for the launch of our next decade! Read more about our rebranding.
- We partner with the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC) to showcase fast-growing businesses on the Inner City 100 list. Apply or nominate before April 1!
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or share your thoughts in the comments!