Women in Manufacturing (WiM) will hold its seventh annual WiM Summit at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford, CT on September 13-15, 2017. More than 300 women are expected to attend the annual three-day conference. The Summit program theme for 2017 is “Unified in MFG” and will feature events, speakers, and discussions specifically designed to support, promote, and inspire women in the manufacturing industry.
Presentations by high-profile women from top-tier companies include:
- Jonna Gerken, Manager, PCME Group, Pratt & Whitney & President Elect, Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Lorinda Lewis, Senior Director, Continuous Improvement, Oshkosh Defense, LLC
- Mary Burke, Founder & CEO, Building Brave
- Siobhan Pandya, Director Lean/Continuous Improvement, Mary Kay Inc.
- Irene Petrick, Director, Business Strategy for the Industrial & Energy Solutions Division, INTEL
What: Women in Manufacturing Seventh Annual Summit
When: September 13-15, 2017
Where: Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford, CT