Do you know an aspiring woman entrepreneur enrolled full time at a recognized college or university? Encourage her to apply to WBENC SEP 2017!
WBENC’s Student Entrepreneur Program fosters growth for the next generation of women-owned businesses. Since its inception in 2008, more than 150 students from 50 colleges and universities across the country have graduated from SEP. WBENC is proud to invest in the next generation of Women's Business Enterprises through the support of WBENC Corporate and Government Members.
Aspiring collegiate female entrepreneurs studying in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) or Business receive mentoring from the most successful Women's Business Enterprises and America's largest Fortune 500 companies while also participating in a tailored entrepreneurial curriculum, a pitch competition awarding $10,000 in seed capital and experiential learning through off-site visits to Women's Business Enterprises, corporate campuses, and accelerators.
Applications are now open! The deadline to apply is March 10, 2017
What is included in the WBENC Student Entrepreneurship Program?
- Tailored entrepreneur curriculum for collegiate female entrepreneurs studying in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) or Business.
- Pitch Competition awarding $10,000 in seed capital
- Mentoring from the most successful Women Business Enterprises and America’s largest Fortune 500 companies.
- Experiential learning through off-site visits to Women Business Enterprises, corporate campuses, and accelerators.
- Exposure to nearly 4,000 attendees at the WBENC National Conference & Business Fair.
- Attendance is FREE for those accepted including conference, travel, lodging and expenses