The Tuck-WBENC Executive Program
2018 Tuck-WBENC Executive Program, brought to you by IBM
- September 30 – October 5, 2018
- HNA Palisades Premier Conference Center, Palisades, New York
- Applications are due May 18, 2018. Apply now!
The Tuck-WBENC Executive Program is a six-day intensive experience focused on WBE skill development to increase business capacity, operations, and leadership. Participants examine their businesses as case studies throughout the week and apply core business concepts through real-world applications. Throughout the week, WBEs will:
- Evaluate overall business strategy in rapidly-changing markets
- Diagnose the strengths and weaknesses of operations
- Analyze a balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows
- Develop an effective marketing strategy
- Improve ability to communicate vision and inspire teams
- Strengthen your professional network through collaborative learning groups
View a sample schedule of the six-day Tuck-WBENC Executive Program experience.
- Currently in good standing as a WBENC-Certified Women's Business Enterprise
- Must be the owner of the company
- Have a minimum of three years of experience running a business
- Maintain a minimum annual sales volume of $500,000
Who Should Attend
Women's Business Enterprises (WBEs) who are dedicated to understanding a multifaceted approach to business operations and leadership. This program is the prerequisite for the Tuck-WBENC Strategic Growth Program.
Dates and Timeline
The Executive Program (EP) will be held September 30 - October 5, 2018. Applications are due May 18, 2018. Apply now!
Due to the support of IBM, the cost to an individual WBE is $3,750 which includes tuition, course materials, accommodations, and most meals. Corporations interested in sponsoring a WBE to attend the program may refer to the 2018 WBENC Sponsorship Opportunities catalog or contact the program manager, Vaughn Farris at email@example.com
For questions regarding the Tuck-WBENC Programs, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Vaughn Farris at 202-315-1520 or email@example.com for information about Tuck-WBENC sponsorship opportunities.