National Corporate Membership Benefits & Dues Structure
Download this page (PDF format).
Corporate Membership Benefits
As a Corporate, Government or Non-profit National Member of the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) you will receive the following benefits:
- NEW & Improved! Unlimited, national access with sourcing capabilities to nearly 13,000 certified WBEs through WBENCLink2.0, our newly-launched, full-digitized, password-protected, searchable database created with our Corporate & Government Members needs in mind;;
- Access to WBENC’s nationally-recognized, stringent certification program for your non-certified women-owned suppliers to assist you in identifying legitimate WBEs within your supply chain for accurate reportingᵀ;
- Assistance with the development or expansion of your Supplier Diversity program by:
- Utilizing WBENC’s Ambassador Program, to help educate you on the role WBENC can play in helping to achieve your supplier diversity goals, share best practices, and connect to other Corporate Members who have world-class supplier diversity programs;
- Participating in our quarterly Supplier Diversity Professional Series, new in 2016, this educational and idea-sharing series addresses the critical issues that these professionals face on a daily basis in a solutions-based format. The content for this series is driven by the needs of our National Corporate Members;
- Accessing Insights, WBENC’s online resource library which houses such documents as Value Proposition: The Benefits of Supplier Diversity to Corporations and other best practices and industry-specific materials; and,
- NEW in 2017! All WBENC National Members will be able to upload two items to Insights, allowing you to share your expertise with the WBENC Community!
- Participating in our Industry-Specific Programming and Advisory Councils, launched in 2015, this programming serves to educate WBEs on the distinct differences of the industries they are seeking to do busines s with for overall best alignment, and to provide insight on best practices to our Corporate Members within those industries.
- National recognition as a supporter of WBEs:
- Launched in 2016, WBENC's ACTIntentionally initiative promote the support of corporates that support women-owned businesses through our network. We actively challenge our network to ACTIntentionally while making their own purchasing decisions - every decision, every day.
- Corporate Members are listed on the WBENC website and in most marketing materials, brochures and press releases. Additionally, Corporate Members have the opportunity for cross-promotion and recognition through the various WBENC communication channels regarding pertinent business information.
- Use of the WBENC logo on your marketing materials and website showing your support of WBEs;
- Corporate Members have the opportunity to be recognized as subject matter experts, and with national awards such as our prestigious America’s Top Corporation for Women Business Enterprises.
- Participation as an attendee, exhibitor and/or sponsor at WBENC National Events, as well as our national procurement opportunity programs, including our 1:1 MatchMaker* program where corporate members choose eligible WBENC-certified WBEs for pre-scheduled, 20 minute meetings based on their current or possible future needs.
- The WBENC National Conference & Business Fair draws more than 3,500 participants annually and is the largest of its kind for women business owners in the country. During the event, WBEs, supplier diversity and procurement professionals generate business opportunities by participating in networking activities, procurement programs, educational opportunities, and a day-long Business Fair;
- The Summit & Salute to Women’s Business Enterprises features industry roundtables, best practices workshops, and a fundraiser gala honoring America’s Top Corporations for WBEs and the Women’s Business Enterprise Stars.
ᵀ WBENC is the only national organization providing a strict certification process that includes a detailed notarized affidavit, client interviews and site visits.
* Participation as a sponsor or exhibitor, as well as Top Corporations applicant, industry advisory group and 1:1 MatchMaker participants, are limited to WBENC National Members.
National Corporate Member Dues Structure:
|$35 – 69.9||$26,000|
|$25 - 34.9B||$21,000|
|$13 - 24.9B||$16,000|
|$6 – 12.9B||$10,500|
|$1B – 5.9B||$8,500|
*Government agencies and nonprofit entities pay a flat rate of $2,500 annually.