ChallengeHER works specifically with the Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) federal contracting program as a tool to assist women business owners leverage federal awards, learn the federal procurement process, and to connect them with the right people. With this knowledge, women-owned businesses are much better positioned to grow their businesses and increase revenue.
WOSB federal contractors will have a unique opportunity to:
- Learn about WOSB set-asides and how to market your business under this program
- Learn from a panel of federal buyers
- Learn about the important of 'Sources Sought'
- Learn about Teaming and the new All-Small Mentor Protege program
- Learn best practices for agency engagement from a panel of women business owners