The Catch the Wave Conference provides networking, training, and access to both women business owners and ORV~WBC corporate members across the region. This year's conference is expected to draw over 350 attendees, including over 30 corporate members’ buyers and supplier diversity teams.
- Opening Reception at the Kentucky Derby Museum (including networking and full access to tour the Museum)
- Catch the Wave Keynote Luncheon featuring Fawn Germer, Oprah Best Selling Author and Leadership & Work-Life Balance Speaker
- Meet the Buyer Event with over 25 corporate members participating
- Pitch Competition Breakfast
- WBE Showcase
- Trailblazer Award Dinner honoring Elaine “Cissy” Musselman, Vice Chair of Risk Management Services Company (RMSC) and Founder of Women 4 Women
- Informative, Relevant Workshops Geared Towards Women Business Owners