ChallengeHER works specifically with the Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) federal contracting program as a tool to assist women business owners leverage federal awards, learn the federal procurement process, and to connect them with the right people. With this knowledge, women-owned businesses are much better positioned to grow their businesses and increase revenue.
- Successfully Navigating Federal Contracting
- Techniques for Proposal Writing
- Importance of Sources Sought
- Teaming and the new All-Small Mentor Protege
- Leveraging your WOSB Certification
- Best Practices from a panel of women business owners
- Conversation with a panel of federal buyers