The Great Lakes Women's Business Council (GL-WBC) annual Great Lakes Women’s Business Conference addresses the needs of both aspiring and established business owners while delivering strategies for succeeding in a highly competitive market. The conference is attended by 1,000+ women's business enterprises (WBE’s), corporate procurement and supplier diversity professionals, government representatives and partner organizations.
- Marketing opportunities for over 125 women business entrepreneurs are available in the Women’s Business Showcase.
- More than 50 corporate members participate in the Meet the Buyers portion of the conference.
- Participate in valuable workshops that will assist in strengthening and growing your business.
- Experience the impressive network of corporations and organizations that partner with the Great Lakes Women’s Business Council.
- Create relationships with potential customers.