This free training will take place from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM EST.
The General Services Administration (GSA) Integrated Workplace Acquisition Center (IWAC) is hosting an informational webinar:“How to Submit a Quality Offer” for suppliers who are interested in obtaining a GSA Schedule Contract. IWAC Contract Specialists will walk participants through the process and provide tips and tricks on submitting a quality offer.
- An Overview of the Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) Program and Integrated Workplace
- Acquisition Center (IWAC)
- How to get started on the Offers Process
- Step-by-Step Walk-through of the Offers Process
- Offers Process Do’s and Don’ts from IWAC Contract Specialists
GSA provides workplaces by constructing, managing, and preserving government buildings and by leasing and managing commercial real estate. GSA's acquisition solutions offer private sector professional services, equipment, supplies, and IT to government organizations and the military. GSA also promotes management best practices and efficient government operations through the development of government-wide policies.