One of the most important ways to build your business is by actively participating in WBENC and WBEC-West Conferences and Conventions. These can be overwhelming and hard to navigate, so we ask that you join us in learning how to create the connections you need to win business with Fortune 500 companies and the Federal Government.
We will go over:
- The #1 reason why every WBE should attend at least one conference/convention in the next 12 months.
- Twelve opportunities to make strong, memorable “connections” with Supplier Diversity Managers
- Four documents to complete before travelling to the conference/convention
- Critical preparation for successful 1:1 meetings in the Exhibit Hall
- How to catapult opportunity with Matchmaker meetings
- Certified Platinum Suppliers: How to prepare for your 2-minute presentation
- Ways to create solid WBE2WBE connections
Join Dr. Jaclyn Kostner, the Webinar Guru and Owner of Bridge the Distance for an insight-packed session designed to propel you on your journey to success. Discover how she has leveraged WBENC and WBEC-West conferences and events to win multiple contracts with Microsoft, Cisco, Lockheed Martin, Pepsi, Comcast, and the National Park Service, among many others.