Join the Ohio River Valley Women’s Business Council (ORV~WBC) for the 7th Annual Catch the Wave Conference – attendees will leave this conference with inspiration and new tools for personal and business growth.
The Catch the Wave Regional Conference brings female entrepreneurs together to network, learn, and gain inspiration. This event provides networking, training, and access to both women business owners and ORV~WBC corporate members.
- Over 350 attendees, including over 30 corporate members’ buyers and supplier diversity teams
- Meet the Buyer Event
- Pitch Competition Breakfast
- WBE Showcase
- Trailblazer Award Dinner honoring Alexandria Johnson Boone, Chairwoman & Founder, Women of Color Foundation & President & CEO, Gap Communications Group
- Macy’s Mini-Makeovers & Fashion Presentation
- Informative Workshops Geared Towards Women Business Owners
- Opening Reception at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame & Museum
- Keynote Luncheon featuring Robin Fisher Roffer, Founder & CEO, Big Fish Marketing, Inc.