The Pasadena Small Business Expo and Matchmaking Fair is co-sponsored by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC), San Diego Gas and Electric, and Southern California Gas Company.
This event includes:
- Panel discussion on how to do business with utilities;
- One-on-one meetings with procurement representatives from utility companies, local/state agencies, and others;
- A Vendor/Resource Fair; and
- Workshops on resources to grow your business, state government contracting, and how to market your business to public agencies.
Due to the large response to this event, online registration has been closed, however, all walk-ins are welcome.
Download the complete agenda, and lists of participating exhibitors and Matchmaking participants.
About CPUC Expos
The CPUC conducts small business expos throughout the state to promote procurement opportunities and educate small businesses on important topics such as “How to Do Business with State Agencies and the Utilities." The purpose of these expos is to:
- Help connect small businesses to utilities and government procurement specialists.
- Educate small businesses on the benefits of becoming certified as a small business, woman-owned, minority-owned, and/or disabled veteran-owned business.
- Enlighten small businesses of utilities’ best business practices and “how to get in the door” with utility companies.
- Inform small businesses of utilities and government contract opportunities.
- Provide networking with other small business owners.