The Diversity Alliance for Science acutely-focused mission is to expand and strengthen supplier diversity within the fields of science that contribute to the improvement of life for all living organisms especially human.
This two-day event will feature government officials, top-level pharmaceutical executives, CEOs of diverse scientific and clinical enterprises, and other great guest speakers. (Click here to view a list of attending companies.)
The conference limits participation to 200 invitees to facilitate networking and relationship building and to enable smaller diverse companies to have a higher profile, greater success with meeting with key stakeholders and better return on their investment. The conferences in the past 3 years have been a terrific opportunity to foster effective, mutually beneficial partnerships between diverse suppliers and large pharmaceutical companies.
Event Benefits & Features:
- Intimate Event – Perfect for Networking & Developing Relationships
- Workshops that cover topics for everyone
- Supplier to Supplier Round Tables with Corporate Representative
- Reverse Expo – Only Corporations Exhibit, allowing the Suppliers the opportunity to meet with all the Pharma companies in attendance
- Fabulous Networking and Dinner Event