Join leading corporations, women entrepreneurs, government representatives, and local women’s organizations for this one day event featuring a marketplace of women-owned businesses and corporate booths, a number of Match-Maker meetings, and trainings. The focus of the Marketplace is business development for women business owners and promoting best practices for the corporations interested in supporting them.
The goal of the WEConnect International in China 2016 Marketplace is to:
- Increase understanding of supplier diversity
- Encourage initiatives for women’s economic empowerment
- Raise awareness of the impact of women entrepreneurs on the economy
- Gain visibility for the Certified Women Business Enterprises
- Highlight best practices in developing leadership talent in women
- Support corporations in engaging with women entrepreneurs
About WEConnect International
WEConnect International empowers women business owners outside the United States through training, certification and access to corporations so that they can compete successfully in the global markets.
For more information on how WBENC-Certified WBEs can become part of the WEConnect International Global Network, click here.
For more information on WEConnect International corporate members, click here.