This event features three segments: Workplace Summit, Opening Night and the Conference.
The Workplace Summit is an afternoon of expert-led talks and workshops designed for mid-level managers and up who are looking for solutions to their diversity and inclusion challenges.
Opening Night is a festive evening, offering attendees a preview of the Exhibit Hall and more at a very low price. Enjoy meeting speakers, author signings, the opportunity to support women-owned businesses and local charities, and live entertainment while making great contacts before the big day.
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate, government, and healthcare professionals
- Non-profit employees and community leaders
- Entrepreneurs and self-employed women
- Job-seekers or those looking for career change
- Anyone who wants information and inspiration