ChallengeHER works specifically with the Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) federal contracting program as a tool to help to assist women business owners leverage federal awards, learn the federal procurement process, and to connect them with the right people. With this knowledge, WOSBs are much better positioned to grow the business and increase revenue.
The agenda for this session includes:
- What WOSB/EDWOSBs Can Do to Help Create Set Asides
- Conversation with Panel of Federal Buyers
- Research and Marketing to the Federal Government
- Who’s Who in Procurement Buying
- DCAA Overview and Resources Available for Small Businesses
- Teaming and Joint Ventures
- Matchmaking Available with Resource Partners, Agencies, and Primes:
- Ball Aerospace & Tech. Corp.
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- MICC-Fort Carson Contracting Office
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Women’s Business Enterprise Council—West