The main goal of WEConnect International's ThinkBig 2016 is to connect women-owned businesses with public and private sector opportunities that could dramatically impact the growth of their businesses.
ThinkBig 2016 objectives include:
- Bring the stakeholders of the women entrepreneurs community together on one platform
- Connect women-owned businesses with the broader business ecosystem Introduce women business owners to public and private sector opportunities
- Find solutions to the challenges faced by women business owners
- Enhance the capacity of women business owners
- Encourage corporations to share supplier diversity and inclusion best practices
- Help corporates build up a buyer/customer base of women-owned businesses consisting of SMEs
About WEConnect International
WEConnect International empowers women business owners outside the United States through training, certification and access to corporations so that they can compete successfully in the global markets.
For more information on how WBENC-Certified WBEs can become part of the WEConnect International Global Network, click here.
For more information on WEConnect International corporate members, click here.