At this event, WOSB federal contractors can have a unique opportunity to learn a variety of relevant topics:
- Marketing Your Business to Help Create WOSB Set-Asides
- Understanding the Department of Energy, Sandia National Laboratories, and Los Alamos National Laboratory Structure
- Conversation with Panel of Federal Buyers
- Research and Marketing - Contracting 101
- Why Sources Sought are Important to You!
- Peer-to-Peer Roundtable for Experienced Contractors
- How Advocacy and Executive Orders Affect Government Contracts
- Exhibit Networking with Resource Partners, Agencies and Primes
ChallengeHER events have sessions for those who are just beginning the process of becoming a federal contractor, and for those who have federal experience but looking for higher level content. All small businesses are encouraged to attend.