Operation Opportunity is a forum where representatives from emerging small business community companies meet directly with representatives from prime contractors and public agencies. The deadline to register for this event is May 13, 2015.
- Small Business Opportunity Fair, Small Businesses and Community Partners will be able to display their products and services to promote networking and allow corporations to walk the Procurement Fair floor.
- Starting Line: Roadmap to Doing Business with Sony with speaker Craig Logan, Vice President of Purchasing of Sony Electronics
- Directions: Pinpoint Your Best Prospect - Next Steps to Government Contracting with Beverly Kuykendall of American Medical Depot
- Directions: Developing Your Company's Capability Statement - 7 Secrets to Presenting to Corporations/Agencies
- Destination: Strategic Business Connections. One-On-One meetings. Over 30 corporate, federal and local government agencies are participating and who are currently sourcing for your product or service. The meetings are strategically prescheduled based on the corporate/agency current sourcing needs.