ChallengeHER – Opportunities for Women in Federal Contracting - has assisted woman business owners across the country to help them understand the Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) Federal Procurement Program, the federal procurement process, and to connect them with the right people. With this knowledge, women business owners are much better positioned to grow their business and increase revenue.
WOSB federal contractors can have a unique opportunity to:
- Learn about the WOSB Set Aside and how to market a business under this program
- Have Q&A with Contract Officers to learn how to do business with their agency
- A Panel of women business owners share best practices and real-life stories
- Network with peer mentors and other women business owned firms
- Participate in one-on-one Match Making
ChallengeHER, an initiative designed to strengthen and promote the Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Federal Contract Program is presented by.Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP), partnered with the U.S Small Business Administration (SBA) and American Express OPEN.