ChallengeHER has assisted woman business owners all across the country to help them understand the Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) Federal Procurement Program, the federal procurement process, and to connect them with the right people.
WOSB federal contractors can have a unique opportunity to:
- Learn about the WOSB Set Aside and how to market your business under this program
- Have Q&A with Contract Officers to learn how to do business with their agency
- A Panel of women business owners share best practices and real-life stories
- Network with peer mentors and other women business owned firms
- Participate in Match Making with Agency and Prime buyers