For four days, more than 6,000 corporate CEOs, procurement executives and supplier diversity professionals from top multinational companies, as well as leading Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American business owners and international organizations will convene in Orlando, Florida, to re-energize their collective efforts to Certify > Develop > Connect > and Advocate for solid minority firms in the global corporate supply chain.
- Thousands of corporate executives, procurement professionals and Asian, Black, Hispanic and NativeAmerican business owners
- More than 20 targeted sessions and workshops
- A one-day Business Opportunity Fair with more than 700 exhibit booths
- A black-tie Awards Banquet
- Endless opportunities to network, network, network!
Click here for details.