A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
Women's Business Enterprises:
- WBENC-Certified, Pinnacle Group was named the fastest-growing women-owned/led company in the U.S.
- WBENC-Certified, Akorbi was featured on Bloomberg TV’s new show, The American Dream, segment on April 28. Watch the preview.
- Two WBENC-Certified WBEs CEO of InGenesis, Dr. Veronica Muzquiz Edwards, and CEO of Pinnacle Group, Nina Vaca, were named in Fortune’s 50 Most Powerful Latinas in Business.
- WBENC-Certified Delegate Solutions President, Emily Morgan shares her insights on how you can overcome any delegation anxiety and help your business grow.
- WBENC-Certified Crooked Water Spirits is taking over shelves in Minnesota even without a distillery space of their own.
- For International Women’s Day WBENC-Certified, Domus, shared how partnering with a WBENC-Certified business is good for business. Read why.
- WBE to WBE business: WBENC-Certified Media Frenzy Global to drive brand awareness and PR strategy for WBENC-Certified InfoMart, Global Provider in Background Screening.
- How Janice Bryant Howroyd, CEO of WBENC-Certified ACT-1 Group, turned a $900 loan from her mom into a billion-dollar business.
- Corporate Member, American Express’ program Summit for Success registration is now open for their free one-day event being held June 26, 2018 in Washington DC. Summit for Success is designed to help business owners learn how to grow through government contracting, corporate procurement and exporting.
- WBENC’s Corporate Members, Pacific Gas and Electric, PepsiCo, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Bank of America, Walmart, CitiGroup, Mastercard, Google, KPMG, The Coca Cola Company, JPMorgan Chase, Comcast, Home Depot, Kellogg Company, Morgan Stanley, BNY Mellon Corp., Johnson & Johnson, EY, Prudential, Wells Fargo, Verizon, Liberty Mutual, and Accenture also have executives featured in Fortune’s 50 Most Powerful Latinas in Business.
- According to a new national poll, 83% of Americans say they are concerned about the impact of rising Rx drug prices. Our Corporate Member CVS Health is helping patients lower their out-of-pocket costs.
- Corporate Member, Delta Air Lines honored diverse suppliers at their 19th Annual Star Awards, including WBENC-Certified, Prospect Airport Services.
- WBENC’s Energy Executive Program is now accepting applications through July 1, 2018.
- EY Winning Women applications are open until June 4, 2018.
- Read why WBENC and WOSB Certification is an succession advantage for family companies transitioning ownership to daughters.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or share your thoughts in the comments!