A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
Women's Business Enterprises:
- Abby Endres, Founder of WBENC-Certified LIFT, featured in Business News Daily’s Success Story, shares how she grew her ad agency using only referrals.
- This Vanity Fair article highlights WBENC-Certified Techway Services founder Cathi Coan and Corporate Member Dell, and how the Dell Women’s Entrepreneurial Network (DWEN) advances and connects founders.
- Intel, Pfizer & IBM commit $300M to aid women-owned businesses.
- EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women Program Executives, Lisa Shiffman and Kerrie MacPherson, are featured in a Women In Business Q&A feature in The Huffington Post.
- Dell Global Women Entrepreneurs Cities Ranking 2017 shows a visual representation of the top 50 cities for Women Entrepreneurs.
Women Owned Logo Spotlight:
- WBENC-Certified and Women Owned Logo user, Blume Honey Water, blossoms across the Pittsburg region and beyond. Read the article in the Pittsburg Post-Gazette.
- WBENC-Certified Milo’s Famous Tea CEO, Tricia Wallwork, keeps her grandparents’ memory alive while running her multi-generation family business. Read the article on AL.com
- UN Women released a new report: The Power of Procurement: How to Source from Women-Owned Businesses, a Corporate Guide to Gender-Responsive Procurement
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Share your thoughts in the comments!