A curated list of articles, news stories, and perspectives from entrepreneurs we think you might find interesting from around the WBENC network.
Women's Business Enterprises:
- Loretta F. Rosenmayer, foudner of WBENC-Certified INTREN LLC, named EY Entrepreneur of the Year in the Energy, Cleantech & Natural Resources category.
- Ranjini Poddar, Co-Founder and CEO of WBENC-Certified Artech Information Systems LLC, honored at the International Women’s Entrepreneurial Challenge (IWEC) Conference and named 2017 Award Winner.
- WBENC-Certified Vault Communications named in Philly's Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies (#67).
- WBENC-Certified OLIN Partnership's CEO and Partner Lucina Sanders named one of Philadelphia’s Best Architects by Philadelphia Magazine.
Women Owned Logo Spotlight:
- WBENC-Certified and Women Owned Logo user, Soom Foods, is one of Forbes 30 under 30 in the Food & Drink category.
- Kenn Barrett, the global chief diversity officer for WBENC Corporate Member General Motors is helping create diversity in manufacturing.
- Read how WBENC Corporate Member ConnXus is helping the Fortune 500 with supply chain diversity.
- Read WBENC Corporate Member P&G's 2017 Citizenship Report – A Force For Good and a Force For Growth.
- WBENC Regional Partner Organization (RPO) the Greater Women's Business Council's LACE Awards honors companies dedicated to the advancement of women-owned businesses.
- WBENC is raising the stakes (and opportunities!) for the 2018 Student Entrepreneur Program and Pitch Competition. Applications will be due February 23, 2018, and this year’s program will be held June 17-22, 2018 at the WBENC National Conference & Business Fair in Detroit, MI.
- Read our four shopping rules to live by this holiday season.
- Ever wonder what the life of a WBENC Ambassador is like? Read all about it.
Do you have an accolade, opportunity, or recognition you would like to see in Around the Network? Share your thoughts in the comments!