WBENC is kicking off the 2016 National Conference & Business Fair at lunch today with an insightful panel from our co-chairs, welcome remarks from our leadership, and innovative programming from our sponsors. Attendees will break into workshop sessions this afternoon before our Welcome Reception and Silent Auction tonight!
Yet so much has already happened!
Yesterday, we saw attendees check in at registration, pick up their ribbons, and receive their RPO affiliated T-shirts and conference bag before heading to the Women’s Enterprise Forum.
The Women’s Enterprise Forum convened from 1 to 4 p.m. on Monday afternoon and Pamela Prince-Eason, WBENC President & CEO, led a workshop focused on successful organizational strategies for growth and sustainability.
The Women’s Enterprise Forum concluded with an address from Keynote Speaker Jennifer Brown on diversity and inclusion as a growth enabler for business.
The Student Entrepreneur Program kicked off Sunday night, and the cohort spent Monday visiting local Orlando business incubators and co-working spaces, including Canva, WeVenture Orlando, and Starter Studio.
This morning, the first NetWalking group set off from the Hyatt Regency lobby at 7:15 a.m. for walking meetings between WBEs. Make sure to join us tomorrow morning and Thursday morning—and get more steps toward better networking.
Top Tips for Tuesday:
- Visit the Wellness Lounge sponsored by Aetna, CVS Health, and Target. Spin the fitness wheel for a challenge—and receive a prize!
- Remember to enter the Well on Track Step Challenge brought to you by Corporate Fitness Works and track your steps during the event! The grand prize winner will be announced at the Tribute! Dinner on Thursday!
- Get your learning hats on: The first set of conference workshops start at 2:15! Learn more about each session!
- The WBENC Events mobile app will help you find your way and schedule your conference experience! Not sure what to do? Olivia will help you!
- Want to see your name in lights? Stop by the Dell Social Media Command Center! Tweet or post using the hashtag #WBENCConf –and you could be featured on the wall!
- See you tonight starting at 4 p.m. in the Windermere Ballroom for the Welcome Reception and Silent Auction!