We launched this blog at the beginning of this year and it has been an absolute blast getting to bring you content throughout the year. As we look back over all of the posts we wanted to share the top 10 posts with you.
10. In need of a little inspiration?
Learn more about these 5 incredible women business owners from throughout history. They did things like create the first franchise and used their businesses to level the playing field for their employees.
8. Earlier this year we sat down with Cheryl Snead, Theresa Harrison and Roz Lewis for a chat about the biggest challenges as a business owner.
They give tips for getting through the tough times and reminded us that “"Tough times don't last, but tough people do."
7. The WBENC network is a network of inclusion.
WBENC’s Chair of the Board of Directors, Theresa Harrison, opened up the conference in Orlando with a heartfelt message to our entire network. She reminded us that “our diversity is our strength,” and that “your success means more success for everyone.”
4. Every business owner needs access to resources – this list of 10 Resources for Top Women Leaders was a huge hit.
The WBENC Book club read Amy Cuddy’s book Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges and had some great insights to share. What was your favorite resource from 2016?
3. Every year our student entrepreneurs continue to blow us away.
This year’s SEP Pitch Competition winner, Ya-el Mandel-Portnoy, is down to serious business working on a technology dedicated to improving treatment and quality of life for people with atrial fibrillation. You can also read more about how she had two mentors who led her through the week during the National Conference & Business Fair.