Ambassador Program Events How To Guide
Event: Ambassador Program Overview
1. Your action: Send this message to people that you have worked with that have shown an interest in supplier diversity or are continuously involved with your Ambassador-related activities.
Being a WBENC Ambassador for (company name) has been very rewarding. But it is not possible without the support of many. Your continued interest in WBENC and the (company name) supplier diversity program are key to our success. It would benefit (company name) for you to learn about the WBENC Ambassador program because of your support and your networking abilities. Please let me know when you would like to meet.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Or, if you prefer, use this email to educate without having to meet:
Being a WBENC Ambassador for (company name) has been very rewarding. But it is not possible without the support of many. Your continued interest in WBENC and the (company name) supplier diversity program are key to our success. Please take a few minutes to read this email that explains the WBENC Ambassador program and the goals (company name) are working to achieve. Please use this information to educate others when given the opportunity, about the merits of supplier diversity.
A WBENC Ambassador is called upon to:
- Develop relationships with people interested in acting as Ambassadors
- Support the WBENC Ambassador Event process
- Monitor and report on Ambassador Events
- Support program development within corporations
- Support marketing and PR efforts of WBENC within (company name)
- Work together with other departments to maximum program integration
WBENC Events include, but are not limited to:
1. On-boarding new members to the WBENC Ambassador Program
2. WBENC Review meetings
a. WBENC organization overview
b. WBENC link and live office meeting demo
c. Balanced Scorecard demo
d. Overview Selling Supplier Diversity workshops
e. Ambassador Program overview
3. Education - Supplier Diversity workshops
4. Semi-Annual membership satisfaction evaluation
5. Meetings with Procurement - Outreach
6. Participating in member's corporate initiatives - Outreach
7. One-to-One touch phone calls
Please keep me and WBENC in mind when opportunities arise to inform your peers about the WBENC\(company name) relationship. Please feel free to point people in my direction or give me a call if you would like to talk about how you can help (company name) achieve their supplier diversity goals.